Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMR(Mass hiring): Incorrect date format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am designing my first Mass hiring application.

Every time I import a file it says that the date format is incorrect, but when I go and enter the date manually which is in the same format as I imported through the excel, I do not get any error.

I am using Excel 2013 for importing the data. Kindly help.

Thanks ,

Nidhi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Are you using BDC? if so, please check the processing user date parameters to be same as yours.

0 Kudos

Hi Erich,

I am using the Mass hiring functionality provided by SAP as part of HR Renewal. Have created a form scenario with 'Form type' as 'Mass form'. You get this option after activating certain business functions in the system. Post creating the form scenario have done the FPM component configuration and now I am testing my application. I am attaching a screenshot of the application.

0 Kudos

Oh I see, can you send an example of the excel date field you are using? Most probably there's a conversion done on the front end that is not being done for the file upload.

0 Kudos

Hi Erich,

The problem is solved now.. Earlier I was maintaining the date as 23.05.2015 but when I changed it to 23/05/2015 it imports the record without any error..

Thank you for your time!!