Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detour workflow : if SoD violations, send a mail and auto-approve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My request:

I want to create a workflow for Role Assignment :

- if Role Owner has not answer into 48 hours --> request to GRAC_SECURITY people

- if SoD violations --> inform the GRAC_POINTOFCONTACT and Auto-approve the request

What I have done:

I have created a workflow for Role Assignment. In my path I have 1 stage :

- if the role owner GRAC_ROLEOWNER

- has not approved or reject into 48hours --> "Escalated to specified agent" to GRAC_SECURITY

- if there are SoD Violations I use the rule ID GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL

Then In roule Mapping i have linked my GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL to a path called Z_ROLE_ASSIG_SODVIOL and in this path I only want to send a mail to GRAC_POINTOFCONTACT and auto-approve the request.

When I try to "SAve and Simulate" I have the following error message :

For Z_ROLE_ASSIG_SODVIOL, Stage Z_POINTOFCONTACT is last stage;cannot have Escalation Type as 'NextStage'

Could somebody help me ? Have you done the same workflow? Do you know what I have to do?

Regards,

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Escalation has to be set in stage GRAC_ROLEOWNER(i.e in the original path). i think you have done that. So, could you check if you have Escalation set in stage Z_POINTOFCONTACT

if so, remove it, and then generate MSMP.

Please provide screenshot of MSMP

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand what you are telling me...

I explained in my 1st post that I have 1 escalation if Approuver dont answer to the request into 48h and 1 detour path if there are SoD Violations..

If I put an escalation stage for SoD Violations, where I put my escalation to Approuvers?

I put screenshot of my MSMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Any update on my thread?

Thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.