cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configuration - Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please help me out with the pricing issue which I am facing?

How can I increase the price by a certain percentage based on the value of another pricing condition VA00 and show it as a different pricing condition?

For example: VA00 for my product price shows 1000. Now on 1000, I want to calculate 30% and show it with a different pricing condition description such as "Surcharge". I cannot used a fixed price for lets say "Surcharge" because 1000 as product price is not fixed/static and will depend upon variant configuration and the "Surcharge" will also vary with it.

How can I please implement such a solution?

With best regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not use VK12. You have to give it in the pricing procedure (V/08).

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GSL, I will try this out on Monday. Btw where can I get to read more about the pricing condition VA01?

Thanks,

Sunil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

It it working for you.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I believe it can be done in the way you specified. But the implementation was scrapped and I could not implement it. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

No issues. You can do that, but as the practice of SAP suggests use the Zee namespace for your condition type and do not forget to copy from VA01 while creating the condition type.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the VA01 condition type for this. This is the standard condition type provided by SAP to address this issue. In your pricing procedure against VA01 give the From To as VA00.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for the reply. Can you please tell me where in Vk12 - VA01 do I specify in From - to VA00?

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rather than using VA01, how can I create another variant pricing condition for example VA03 and use it?

Thanks in advance,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

I had the similar issue and it is solved.

Thanks for the thread starter and the solution provider.

Manoj.