Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status and Authorization key

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue regarding user status. My requirements are

1) specific user can set the status CP-Y from CP-N. For that i have created authorization key CAPA-SUB.

Now i know that there are two status B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T.

Initially i have not assigned authorization key CAPA-SUB to my User Id object B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T.

But when i changed it manually it allows me to change user status.

Now, how it is allowing me to change the status as i do not have authorization key assigned to my user id.

Please answer

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please check what all authorizations do you have. You might have authorizations/role/profile that's allowing you to change user status without even having exact authorization object. I suggest you take help of a basis consultant to create exact copy of end user's authorization to a new user ID and carry out test with that.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

I have created an authorization key but i have not assigned in B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T. Now in my profile authorization key CAPA-SUB is not assigned.

So my question is if i not assign CAPA_SUB then there will be no check and all status can be changed and when i assign CAPA_SUB then only its functionality run.

I simply want that if authorization key is assigned to user the it can change its status otherwise it it is not assigned the it will not able to change it.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my understanding, if i have not assigned authorization key in B_USERSTAT to any user then  that user id can not process that user status.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar