Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Customer Communication Method/Type in VD02

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In the "Customer: General Data (VD02)" screen there is "Other Communication..." button and in it the available communication methods and types are listed.

We would like to add another communication method and type to that list and we would like it to behave similar to the "INT communication method / E-mail communication type".

Is it possible? Could you please explain?

Thank you and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kubar.

In Standard it Is Not Possible.you have To Take Help of Abapers any You Can Do It.

Regards

Susheel Aitha 

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dustinkredmond
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is an old thread, but you can maintain table TSAC in transaction SM30. Take care, as this table is cross-client. When added to TSAC, it will then show under the dropdown in the customer master data.

This is a transportable change, and so long as the new communication method is in the customer namespace (starting with Z or Y), this should fine to customize. Otherwise, I feel SAP would have not created the maintenance dialog for TSAC...

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not just add another contact person? The tab is right there. 0 customization required...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kubra.

It Possible We have To Click on Add Button and We Can Enter other communication methods.

Given Below. Screen Short. But In Main Communication Address System Will Display 1 Communication methods If You click on Add button System will Display Another communication methods.System Will Display In ADR6 Table.

Regards

Susheel Aitha

former_member246345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Susheel,

Thank you for your response, i appreciate it.

You are right, we can add another email address there. However where we were asked to add the email is not that location.

We need to add it directly to another data box like the standart "E-mail" box on the main screen. The new one would be named such as "E-mail 2". (Below there is a sample screen)

Is this possible?

Thank you and best regards

tanju_lise3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kubra,

This is impossible...

I mean, I  did not find customizing steps ...

And also, you need ADR* table ...

So, You need a repair ...

Regards

Tanju