cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS Standard analysis reports

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i had searched the forums extensively, even though this topic was been discussed multiple times, i had different issue

As per the LIS configurations i had completely done the configurations, and self defined info structures are also getting updated whenever am creating or-del-inv.

but the problem is when executing the MCTA,MCTC, MCTE reports are shpowing no data.

any idea or clue why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone who has at least basic understanding of how SIS/LIS works should be able to figure this out on their own using very simple logic. It's not a rocket science, really.

You wrote "self defined info structures" but are you aware that the transactions you've mentioned are not for self-defined info structures? If you hit F1 on any of the selection screen fields you will see the table name (Snnn). Has it not occurred to you that the number (the <nnn> part) does not match your custom info structure number?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definitely you would have searched on the topic, before posting here as discussion. Best way to start search on topic is to start with SAP Help, if you start learning. Well, every process have some configuration, it's related prerequisites and way to execute the process on the system. SIS too have some prerequisites in terms of setup. Please refer following links for your understanding:

- Factors That Influence Updating: Sales Information - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

- MCTA &amp;amp; MCTC - no data available | SCN

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti Prakash,

i had gone through the content before i posted this query still its not helpful, so if you had any better idea to sort the issue, please post the answer.

Regards

PK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did refer and understood SAP Help link provided in my previous post?

Thanks, JP