cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zipexception while trying to run db access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a portal project where I try to gain access to a local db ("LocalMaxDB").

When I try to run the application I get this ZipException -error in opening a zip file.

Any idea how to overcome this problem?

yuval

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

However after investigating this problem I found out that the com.sap.portal.ivs.connectorservice_api.jar on the server does not have

ConnectorProperties.class which is needed to establish connection from iView to the db.

Furthermore, the jar file that does contain this class is :

portal_services_api_lib.jar

In short what I am looking for right now is a jar that contains:

com.sapportals.portal.ivs.cg.ConnectionProperties;

com.sapportals.portal.ivs.cg.IConnectorGatewayService

com.sapportals.portal.ivs.cg.IConnectorService

Can you help?

Thanks a million

yuval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugal

Found your solution.Download (latest or whatever version you are in ) <b>EP-PSERV.SCA</b> from service market place and deploy onto your sap instance.I giving this solution because the jars you have mentioned is a part of EP-PSERV.SCA and is responsible for the required connectivity.

Reward points is a way to appreciate response to your problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajat

Thank you for your speedy reply.

Where exactly do I download the jar you mention?

Excuse my ignorance....

bye

yuval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its Ok yugal.Drop by drop makes an ocean.You can download it from http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks----

go to the product(eg netweaver nw04s) then select EP there and the sp level you require.follow the instructions you will get may sca's choose EP-PSERV and download it or save in ur pc.Latter go to usr/sap/sid/JC0X\SDM\program and run remote.gui using this SDM you can deploy the file you have downloaded drop http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks.

Also reward points for answers to your problems it keeps the spirit of forum alive

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuval

Is this <b>java.util.zip.ZipException</b> the exception you are getting.It will be easy to answer if you can paste the relevent logs.