cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI /SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPOUT_OD_CHANGE does not trigger during Reversal of Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to modify the Posting date of Goods Issue Reversal in EWM that is sent to ECC system. Both GI and GI Reversal are done using the transaction /SCWM/PRDO.

SAP has provided the BAdI /SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPOUT_OD_CHANGE (Method MAPOUT) to modify the data being sent to ECC system. Strangely, the BAdI does not trigger during GI reversal of an Outbound Delivery.

During reversal of GI for an Outbound Delivery, EWM system remotely calls the ECC Function Module BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. This RFC call happens in method SEND_BAPI of class /SCWM/CL_MAPOUT_OD_CHANGE. Before this Function Module is called, method CREATE_BAPI of the same class is called, where the BAdI /SCWM/CL_MAPOUT_OD_CHANGE is called at last. But, due to the logic between lines # 143 and 154, this BAdI does not trigger.

For GI Reversal, the ELSEIF condition is true, and due to the RETURN statement in line # 153, no subsequent lines of code in this method are processed.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? How can I override this restriction? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

S.

Message was edited by: S S updated correct BAdI name

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello S(?),

If you have the date you want to post in a database table, you don't need this badi. Also posting date development is very much related to ERP-LE.

Create an enhancement in FM: BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC. Get posting date from EWM using an RFC FM and update deadlines.

Implement BAdI: LE_SHP_GOODSMVT. Influence your posting date here.

Note: This method can also be used for GR posting date.

Side note: Please update your name.

Best regards

Serhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Serhan.

I thought of the RFC option as well. For the current requirement, I finally created an implicit enhancement in EWM system.

But I didn't find any notes as to why the BAdI does not trigger during GI reversal.

BR,

S

Answers (0)