Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue working with WS adapter

former_member367820
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP PI. I have requirement in my project to publish web service using WS 7.40 adapter in PI 7.40, but i am facing following issues ,

1. How to test sender and receiver WS adapter through soapUI ?

2. Right now, I am on 7.4, and can not view WS adapter in communication channel monitoring ? What could be the reason for this ?

Please help me with this urgently.

Thanks and Regards,

Prathamesh D. Dixit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathamesh,

I am new to SAP PI. I have requirement in my project to publish web service using WS 7.40 adapter in PI 7.40, but i am facing following issues ,

Why don't use SOAP adapter?, do you want to do a direct connection?

Check Michal's blog

Have you tried with the RWB test tool?, Check this Bhargava krishna Talasila blog

2. Right now, I am on 7.4, and can not view WS adapter in communication channel monitoring ? What could be the reason for this ?

In addition to Mark, in PI 7,4 you have WS_AAE adapter, with this channel you can use the communication channel monitoring.

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathamesh,

I don't think this is possible to test sender WS adapter unless you'll be triggering an ABAP Proxy call using a program. The normal sproxy->f8 won't trigger it. As for the receiver WS adapter, you can use a SOAP sender cc to test it end-to-end.

The ws adapter resides on the abap stack, hence it cannot be viewed in rwb cc monitoring.

Regards,

Mark