cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar stay stuck at loding screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

We are working on sap fiori leave request screens. It works well.

When an approver tries to see the overlap, the app trigers to "team calendar" fiori app but team calendar app stay stuck at  loading screen. When i checked logs both backend and chrome console, there is no errors and warning at all.

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jigarlotia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to date formatting error in the standard code from SAP.  The UI code confuses between DD and MM and which cause the the hanging of the application.  In our case, when we faced this issue (about 2 months back) we had to extend the app and add our code to correct the date formatting.

I think now a note 2157960 has been released which might resolve this issue.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello We are using the app approve leave request in version 2 and we have exactly the same problem as described above. Following patch levels: frontend: UIHR001 100 0004 SAPK-10004INUIHR001 UI für ERP Human Capital Management backend: GBX01HR 600 0004 SAPK-60004INGBX01HR FIORI X1 HCM I have implemented note 2311921 and 2281084 which seem to fit to the described problem, but after the implementation, the problem still occurs. Do you have any information how to fix it? Best wishes, Mic

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i test on firefox, alert appear like,

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had the same issue and above note solved our issue.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP Note. 2155454