cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Level Codes for components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a finished material composed of 2 Semi-Finished Materials. Ideally, the Low Level Code for a Header Material should be 0 and that of a Component should be 1. But, in my case, the Low Level Code of the Component is being displayed as 0 instead of 1 in the APO system. Deleting the Low Level Code and re-generating it didn't help.

Could you please help me in resolving this issue? Also, it would be really helpful if you can share the customizing settings in the R3 for the Low Level Codes and how these get transferred to the APO system.

Thanks in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You can do initial transfer (rimodini) of the concerned material master and check again. Also in APO, you can use standard heuristic SAP_PP_020.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I guess the low level codes are not generated for the products you have selected and hence it shows up as '0'.

Try running the low level code heuristic and then check for the low level codes.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the help. The issue has been resolved now.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SNP the stage-numbering algorithm is executed directly via transaction /SAPAPO/SNPLLC with SAP_SNP_LLC

In PPDS you can use heuristic SAP_PP_020  for low level codes.

If products without a source of supply then the system does not need to calculate the Low Level Code for these products.

For more details please refer OSS consulting note    1796417 - FAQ: Composite SAP Note for determination of low-level code in APO (PP/DS,SNP)

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krovvi,

In certain cases while determining low level code through /SAPAPO/SNPLLC system terminates the process coz of any reason example recursive-ness. It could be that it has not even calculated the same. Do you get any message while doing so?

Also try with heuristic "stage numbering algorithm - sap_pp_20" and check whether it resolves your issue.

Also check SAP note

1796417 - FAQ: Composite SAP Note for determination of low-level code in APO (PP/DS,SNP)

400146 - Copy low-level codes from R/3 to APO

Regards

Rahul