cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system don't generate TO automatically for 914 MvT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I encountered one issue, when I use CO27 to post picking for non-backflush component, no immediate TO was generated for the material document.

what points should I check? please advise, thanks a lot. i am waiting online.

I have maintained the stock removal in material master.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you will look at overall flow of the Production staging / Consumption then

Prod Order Creation----Release the PO  ---- Run Material Staging (System creates TR) ---Convert TR to TO (Destination bin in the TO is based on the Control cycle)----Confirm the TO at line side-----Perform FG Goods Receipt / Consumption (FG will get posted as + and component will get reduced from the bin which is there in the control cycle if control cycle record does't exist then system will pick the storage type detail from movement type (261) and a negative entry will get stamped in storage type 914 with production order as Bin number) you need to manually transfer the stock from physical storage type  to storage type 914 using t code  LT01 to make it zero

in your case you are performing CO27 which will post the FG goods receipt and at the same time consume the component stock from the bin specified in the control cycle. Could you please check whether control cycle is maintained for the material or not

For process flow please have a look on the below mentioned thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3663170

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

very thanks for your information. it's helpful.

We will do CO27 for those parts which don't maintain the supply area, it means no control cycle is maintained.

any suggestion?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if no control cycle is maintained then during CO27 system will consume the stock from the 914 storage type(in standard SAP "Allow negative stock" is activated at storage type level) and later on you are supposed to use LT01 transaction to move the stock from physical bin to 914 storage type to adjust the negative quant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

I just checked  your scenario , what I observed after creation of production order , if I am not wrong you are doing CO27 - picking list , & system generate material document , you can see there your TR .

but 1st let us know , which staging strategy you are using .

because material will come first to supply area 7 then staging area to shop floor .

because when you confirm the production order system also generate one material document & one TR

when ever you create the TO , system will pick the material from staging - 100 storage type bin- dynamic bin (production order number) to 914 storage type & dynamic bin (same production order number) & after TO confirm system will issue the material to shop floor .

Check the stock overview LS24

check your storage type strategy & movement type table properly for auto TO , I  ,

think it will help you

Regards

Dillesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dillesh,

sorry for the late reply.

very thanks for your information.

may I know where can I find the staging strategy?

besides, I have tested if it's caused by storage type search failed, but after we maintained the related strategy, it still has issue.

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Have you solved this problem?

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry all, let me correct typo, it's for 261 Mvt, 914 is the storage type.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to activate the automatic TO creation for WM movement type :

SPRO + logistics execution + warehouse management + interfaces + inventory management + define movement type + LE-WM Interface to inventory management.

Find your reference movement type and put an X in column for immediate TO creation.

Rgds,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

you can see surely we maintain immediate TO.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Are you using WM-PP interface with transaction LP10 for exemple ? I mean WM TO before the MM posting ?

How is it going with other transactions like MB1A ?

Philippe

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the FAQ note 566090 - FAQ for immediate transfer order creation

and the troubleshooting in 87194 - Direct transfer order generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

what I used is CO27, not LP10.

we need to generate TO immediately after MM document generated.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Can you see the transfer requirement in LB10 and create the TO manually ? May be you have an issue with the TO creation (removal strategy, ...).

With an X instead of a A in immediate TO creation, you can also check with LT06 that the TO can be created correctly for your MM document.

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

thanks for your information, but I couldn't find any clue in these two notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi philippe,

I can't create TR based on material document, but in spro, but you can find from above screenshot, TR & TO should be generated for 261 MvT. could you advise? thanks.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

The TR is always automatically created and you can see it in transaction LB10. From there you can create the TO manually from the TR. That's what I would like you to try now, in order to check that the TO can be created manually without problem. I know you want it to be created automatically but we need to check first if it goes well manually.

The second option I was proposing to you, instead of the check with LB10, was to try to create the TO, also manually, with transaction LT06. In this transaction you need to enter the material document you posted. It is an alternative if you have problems to find the right TR in transaction LB10.

Rgds,

Philippe

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wonders me.

It is for example said that you should have customized  mail as it is the ONLY way to know why the TO could not be created. Do you have this done, what does the mail say?

Also saying " I can't create the TO for the material document"  does not really tell much, do you get an error message? Which one? this would be something that could help to get you further.

Always remember we can't access your system, we do not see what you do, so you have to provide the information to let us know.