cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape Verification Check Failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have recently upgraded my ECC 6 to EHP7  from EHP6. Post upgrade when I tried to do landscape verification check it failed and when I check the assigned product instance and it was still ECC EHP 6. Moving forward, I checked if the SLD jobs are running fine in satellite system and found SLD jobs are failing because of the upgrade. I fixed the issue and then I changed product instance version to EHP 7 for ECC 6 and other related product version and product instance for the technical system. I tried to compare all the components in the ECC and the listed product version and both looks similar.

Still when i run the LVT it shows the attached error. Kindly help you fix the issue. My Solution manager version is SM 7.1 SP 10. I am not sure If missing to assign any particular product instance. I also had a look at the note 1721111 and tried to replace the product instance with my current product instance but still the same.

Kindly help to fix the issue. Do let me know if you need more details on this.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. I managed to fix the issue on my own. The below are the details.

1. For all the UI components which showed ERROR, i need to add the components in the product instance i.e go to Assigned Technical system -- > SID --> software --> on the right panel go to the column Product Instances (in detail) --> click Add . In detail, these components are not similar to other components, like for example when LVT throws errors as " HR-EA missing in the technical system" we just go the product instance, go to proposal column and select SAP EA-HR and clcik the check box "INSTALLED" and error is gone. But for these UI components what I LEARNED was you first need to click on the checkbox installed and then you need to click on the 'I details" button.

Once you click on that you get a new pop-up which shows all the sub components of that product instance.Wherein you can select the sub-components installed in your instance and then click on SAVE. In my case, previously i had selected only the "UI ADD-ON 1.0 FOR NW 7.03 : Integration Services:All " and still LVT was throwing error. By doing this my UI Add-on error in LVT was gone.

2. The successor was because I have assigned SAP finiancial service with EHP 6 and my system was already in EHP 7, i just re-assigned and the error was gone.

It was a good learning for me, hope this helps other consultants as well.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a test you could remove that Ehp6 entry on the system as that is bad data for the system.  I also noticed after upgrading from Ehp5 to 7 that having Diag relevant checked left entries on the Prod System, unchecking them automatically removed the bad entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Deleting and creating Product system will take lesser time in your case.

Take out diagnostic relevant check mark and save. repeat the same after making diag relevant.

If you have created a logical component before upgrade and are using same logical component after upgrade of satellite system...then u should see the below link.

Change the Assignment of a Product System to a Product/Product V - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Librar...

I hope you have already verified required CR content updation and post upgrade service tools requirements for satellite systems.

Regards

Anand

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can mass select all the entries and remove/add the Diag relevant check mark, no need to do it one at a time.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prithvi,

Have you tried by deleting product and technical system and then creating this again ?

All UI components coming under any product  instance ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu Srivastava,

Thanks for your reply, I have tried deleting and addinng the product system as i am worried it would eat more time and I end up facing more complex issues as i have client deliverable next week.

Regarding the UI Components when I try to search for product version naming UI Add-on NW 7.4 i get a list of UI components. I tried adding and removing these product versions but the results are same. I am confused with the workflow now

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the versions same in your system and the one that you are assigning ?

I would say do it again, take snapshots before, delete and assign it again what verification suggests.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Please check the following link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananad,

Thanks for your reply, I have already checked these discussions. In the solman_setup by assigned ECC system's status is green but still my Verification is showing error.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj