cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Multiple Tabs/Graphs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am a new user to SAP Lumira, and I need a little help.

I am trying to create multiple different diagrams under the same document on different tabs. However, whenever I change the filters on the data, all of my previous charts in the old tabs change as well. Does anyone know how to simply change the filters on one tab, but not the entire document and previous graphs? I want to create multiple different visuals with different filters/exclusions, but this seems to be creating a huge problem for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Drew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Drew,

You are describing today's functionality; please see Sharon Om's blog today which describes where this will improve soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Was this section of the article the part you were referring to?

"It is important to understand the difference between BW acquired mode compared to online mode. The acquisition mode provides the ability to connect directly to BW queries or OLAP connections managed in BI platform. Then the data is acquired to Lumira by flattening the hierarchy to individual dimensions.  From there, you can merge another acquired data, and perform any other workflows that Lumira performs.  Please stay tuned for the expert blog from Former Member for more details."

Thanks!

Drew

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Drew - I was thinking the enhanced input controls and storyboards would apply to your question - but read the whole blog anyway.

Answers (0)