cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Import of SAP PF Version 2 in SP9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Now, I am trying to Import SAP PFv2 in IDM SP9 which already has PFv1 (Folder name 'Provisioning Framework' which is orginal PF and have custom changes as well). I have already taken backup of the PF folder.

Steps followed to Import SAP Provisioning framework.

Link -> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwidmic_72/helpdata/en/5d/2bb5a920a5487c8f76f9a374d2309d/content.htm?fra...

Screenshots below

Select Identity Store ‘SAP_MASTER’ and do right click to import SAP Provisioning Framework V2.

Folder ‘Provisioning Framework’ is the standard SAP provisioning folder and also has custom changes.

After following other steps as mentioned in above link, I reach below screen

I click on Update above and get below error message.

Looking at error it shows

23.06.2015 13:10:16 :W:Could not disable job 1004003 due to: Not legal to set inactive in this state

23.06.2015 13:10:17 :W:Could not enable job 1004003 due to: Not legal to set active in this state

23.06.2015 13:10:17 :I:enabled jobs

23.06.2015 13:10:17 :I:Will update 139 dispatchere link references

23.06.2015 13:10:17 :F:Could not import job to Identity Center

It seems it get into issue while disabling job 1004003 .

I do not know what is causing this issue.

I tried after disabling the job and task manually also but still get same error.

I think if I delete this task/job , then error might not happen.

But I do not want to mess up existing configuration but instead would like to know form you on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you .

Kind Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I deleted the job 1004003 and then tried to import the SAP Provisioning Framework Version 2 and import was successful and it did update/overwrite the existing SAP Provisioning Framework folder.

Regards,

Pradeep

jrondorf
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I had the same error. Deleting the task helped.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

May be the job was in "ERROR" status?

You said you disabled the job, right.. Did you try enabling the job again manually and then run the import?

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thank you for your reply.

This HANA Job has never run and never used in our IDM system.

Job was not in error state.

I have tried import of SAP PFv2 when this job was enabled (default) and also by disabling this job .

In both case, I get the same error.

Regards,

Pradeep