cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Process Chains through Solution Manager - HANA

0 Kudos

I am configuring Technical monitoring solution for monitoring BW Process Chains for HANA system. I am at step where i am supposed to view Process chains from Managed system ( HANA ). When i search for process chains i get the following error :

A system failure occurred while calling destination SM_SW1CLNT000_READ. Info. No authorization for user SM_PM1 in BW system . Please check note 1667071.We have implemented Note 1667071 and user SM_PM1 is assigned to this role

Here are the questions i have :

1 Why is the system calling CLNT00 where as it is supposed to call our productive client 700

2. Is there anything i am missing in configuration

We are on solution manager 7.1 SP12

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In solution manager managed system configuration---->technical editor have you created RFC connections for Default client 700 or 000.Please verify.

Check the following table and change as shown

1. Call transaction SE16
  2. Choose table "USZBVLNDSC"
  3. Replace the RFC destination <sourceSID>CLNTXXX by your new destination <SID>CLNTXXX
  4. Save the changes

Try again

0 Kudos

Thanks Anand and Billy. I will try the solutions provided and reply back

Thanks

Murali

0 Kudos

Anand,

I tried your steps. But there are no entries in that table. I am going to delte CLNT000 RFC's and see if it works

Thanks

Murali

0 Kudos

Anand/Billy

We have created RFC connections for Default and CLNT700. For ABAP Job monitoring on Managed system i have option to select CLNT. But where as for process chain monitoring only option i have CLNT000

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

Can you try once by assigning SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW on both the system and check.

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos

Issue was resolved by Changing ABAP parameters on Step ( Enter systsm parameters ) on Manages system configuration. Thank you everyone for the help

Thanks

Murali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you manage RFCs to client 700 along with client 000? 

You can always delete the RFCs to 000 as a test to see if that forces SolMan to use client 700.