cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a Request for Change or a Change document in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am configuring ChaRM for one of our clients on Solution Manager 7.1 SP10. I am facing issues with creation of  Requests for Change (RfCs) and Change documents. I have completed the standard configuration successfully, created a project and activate the ChaRM project. I copied transaction types (from SM* to ZM*), business role (SOLMANPRO to ZSOLMANPRO) and modified the pfcg roles so that I can use ZM* transaction types. The pfcg roles are assigned to ChaRM template users (CH_***_<SID>)

I believe that I have done the configuration properly, but when I try to create a RfC  from SM_CRM (ZSOLMANPRO), I am getting a pop-up on the screen saying "No transaction found". The log says

• No transaction type is available according to Customizing
  • The user has no authorization for the transaction type

I am sure the customized transactions types are available as I can see related Partner profiles, action profiles, status profiles etc., copied into Z space along with the transaction type.

I have also given the required authorizations for the roles that are assigned to the users. Now, I am clueless as to why this is happening.

Appreciate any help/suggestions/comments on this issue so that I can track down to the root cause and fix the issue. I have pasted some screenshots of the configuration and the error below.

Many Thanks,

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharath,

Please check following links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for directing me to the solution. I created entries manually for Normal Change and I could successfully create and process it.

Strange behavior that even after I tried copying SOLMANPRO --> ZSOLMANPRO for the second time, the entries did not get created.

Best Regards,

Bharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharath,

Did you maintain DNO_CUST04?