cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QGA2 - Not show all inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters!

The tcode QGA2 is not showing all lots. Some lots appears but not show all characterístics.

Any ideia?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ayoub Habchi

Anand Rao

I think that the problem is referent to characteristic.

Same lot in the QGA2 and QA33 appears only some characteristics. Others characteristics dont apper.

I don't get to discover what is the cause or the parameter between the characteristics that is different.

I will go work more to try to discover.

Thanks for now.

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindy give clear details so that we will check & reply

Thanks

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

pls check this link

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have many inspection lots with UD and all characterístics evaluated. But, some lots that appears in QA33 don't appears in QGA2.

What the rule to a inspection lot appears in QGA2?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We should go by trial and error method here! Yes, I also believe that the inspection lots whose result recording is done should reflect in QGA2 though I have not debugged it to check the exact conditions that drive QGA2.  But as I checked I am getting the correct results.

Could you please check,

1. You have not put any additional filter in QGA2.
  2. If any dynamic selections are active by pressing on Shift+F4,
  3. The date range, plant code and all rest of the details are correct

If doesn't work try to correlate  the inspection lots which are being reflected in QGA2 with the ones those are not being shown. Any differences you note between these lots?

Anand

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Please check if evaluated characteristics have been forced or you have entered results and closed them. Especially for lots that are not appearing.

Regards,

Ayoub.