cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opendoc syntax not working in BO Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am new to BO Mobile.  I created a report to represent geospatial data in BI Mobile app. I am trying to make use of the hyperlink option in the Mobile app along with representing the webi report in the form of map.  I configured the data as per the IOS report designer guide and the data is presenting in the form of map correctly, but now I am trying to make use of the opendoc option to drill pop up another webi report.  The syntax for the opendoc has been created according to the specified format in the guide, but this is not working. The Open Document URL in the table should be defined in the following format to represent the geospatial data: iDocID=&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=&lsS[Name]="" Note If the OpenDocument URL for a POI is not defined in the valid format, the application ignores the URL value for the POI. I am using the below syntax and it is not working: iDocID=AR5rRQ5rMb5LvHfoOTnHMLE&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Detailed&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Detailed&lsM[Customer Name]="[ Customer Name].[Customer Name - Key]" Is there any modification that I need to make to the syntax. Regards, Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

What is the behavior currently you see with the report?

Do you see the Map with the required points?

Do you get error when clicking on the Map points since the openDoc URL is pointing to your required target report part for more info on the points?