cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Portal error: "Parent Receipt for Child Receipt not found: amount cannot be changed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When a user is creating a travel expense report via SAP Travel ESS Portal, and entering receipts using Receipt Itemization functionality.

We are getting the standard error "Parent Receipt for Child Receipt not found: amount cannot be changed" and not able to find the Parent receipt for the particular child receipt.

1. Generally, when a parent node is deleted it get stored in the Credit card buffer along with the child nodes. However, in our case, parent node is missing and we are able to see the child nodes. It is showing Parent receipt 011 immediately after 009 (cannot see Parent receipt 010). How is it possible?

2. Is it possible to delete the Parent node without deleting the child nodes. If yes, how can see it in standard?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prachi Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me for this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Prachi Goel

joerg-edinger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

could you please provide a screenshot from your error messages. So we can analyze your problem in more detail.

Thank you

Regards

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

Please find the screen shot for same.

Thanks & Regards,

Prachi Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

I recommend raising this in the SAP Travel Management SCN forum.

I have got the same problem and I'm not able to solve it.

Kind Regards,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi

Can you please let us know details if your issue is resolved. Can you provide process steps if you are you able to replicate the same scenario. Unfortunately Iam not able replicate the same and we have same issue in Production system

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkatesh,

Sorry to late reply !!!

No, we are not able to replicate the same scenario in dev. system, we are also facing the same issue in Production System.

Regards,

Prachi Goel