Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM create incident

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem when we creating a new incident in crm_ui (ITSM) I don't get any popup so I can choose what transaction type I want to create, its create transaction type SMDT(test case error).

I get SMDT

When I using Create - incident in shortlinks I get right transaction type ZMIN.

When I do this in solution manager (SAP GUI)  SOLMAN_WORKCENTER - Incident Management - new message I get a popup menu so I can choose what transaction types I want to create

I  have configure solution manager to choose ZMIN default when I configure the IT Service Management

1.So what's the problem Gurus? How can I change this  so when I creating a new incident in CRM_UI its create ZMIN not a SMDT(Test Case Error)?

// Ulf Lundqvist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@Anand: Sorry, but (Z)SOLMANREQ  does not have the ITSM CRM WEB UI Workcenter and for that reason not the "create" button in the Search screen.

Furthermore the Workcenter roles are not helpful, as the user can already open the Workcenter and these roles do not have any functional Auth Objects inside. Its only for the visibility of the Workcenters.

@Ulf:

Could you please check if you have assigned ZMIN as PROCESS_TYPE in DNO_CUST04 and as well if you have ZMIN assigned to your Auth Object CRM_ORD_PR?

If this is already correctly assigned in your system, it could be something with the outbound plugins of your business role/technical role. Which business role are you using? SOLMANPRO or ZSOLMANPRO? Have you also copied the Navigation bar profile? If yes, please copy it again to e.g YSOLMANPRO and assign it to the business role which youre using - maybe something wasn't correctly copied at first time.

Regards,

Robert

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes the PROCESS_TYPE in DNO_CUST04 i ZMIN and the ZMIN is assigned to Auth Object CRM_ORD_PR. Has PROCESS_TYPE_ADD something to do with this?

We have copy the business role and Navigation bar profile SOLMANPRO to ZSOLMANPRO.

I have tested and we have the same problem in SOLMANPRO and ZSOLMANPRO business role.

If i go into IT Service Management - Incidents - New and create a new

Push No, if you want to save

Then i get a popup window to select Transaction Type but i only have SMDT transaction Type in the window.

Why do i not get ZMIN transaction Type?

Regards Ulf Lundqvist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain 'PROCESS_TYPE' and 'PROCESS_TYPE_ADD with ZMIN,

Regarding authorization for relevant transaction type, please cross check with link below.

UC00032 - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - SCN Wiki

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand

I have found the error.

The problem was that ZMIN transaction type was probably created manualy not copy from SMIN so the channel was empty. I added CRM WebClient UI to the channel and vola, its work

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you Ulf,

happy to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haha..and now look, how created/has written that UC in the Authorizations Wiki...

Please be aware that if you created ZMIN manually, you will have a lot of future problems because the profile copy was not performed automatically or also only manually...this can lead to issues e.g with status profile, action profile....

Cheers,

Robert

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

So what we should do is to recreate the ZMIN from SMIN to be sure?

Regards Ulf Lundqvist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, via solman_setup, because it will also copy directly the profiles and write all the necessary information in all required tables.

Theres also the possibility to update a transaction type but from my experience this is not recommended. A completely new copy is the best way to minimize the risks of having issue during your future work with the transaction type.

Cheers,

Robert

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

The problem is that someone have created this transaction type manually.

I find the problem in TR. CRMC_PROCESS_MA, Choose ZMIN and then channel. The channel was not set to CRM WebClient UI.

Thanks for all help everybody.

regards

Ulf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please try to use the "new" button with a user that has SAP_ALL?!

If you now get the pop-up, its an Auth Issue. If not, we have to check the customizing.

Please let us know the result.

regards,

Robert

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to make sure that you have configured the parameters in transaction DNO_CUST04 for the transaction types you want to use in ITSM.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

MrLuuL
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have played around with the parameters in DNO_CUST04

PROCESS_TYPE is set to ZMIN

When i change PROCESS_TYPE_ADD seq.No 2 from SMDT to ZMIN and trying to create a new incident in ITSM (CRM_UI) i get a blank popup window.

So no luck with playing around in DNO_CUST04

It feels like it cant find the ZMIN.

Regards Ulf Lundqvist

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For me, with this customizing you mention, the blank pop-up means that there is an authorization issue.

Does it also happen if you have as PROCESS_TYPE and PROCESS_TYPE_ADD the transaction type SMIN?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per authorization it looks like you have used a id which has authorization for everything in the case of

(SAP GUI)  SOLMAN_WORKCENTER - Incident Management.

Please create another user with following roles and try to login with id and check.

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

ZSAP_SUPPCF_CREATE

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC

ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

business role you should assign ZSOLMANREQ.

Try and let me know your results..

Regards

Anand