cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification for Customer Complaints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for guidance in QM module for QM notification. I am working on processing customer complaints through QM notification. I have below question for which i am unable to find the answer.

1. Our business wants to trigger customer return sales order if the complaint is justified. I have added an action in action box but i don't know about the FM required for returns sales order.

2. Even if the complaint is not justified, we sometime needs special approval to process the refunds. how can I incorporate that in workflow. what would be the workflow trigger.

Thx

CR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

For question 1, you can use FM QM06_FM_TASK_RMA_ORDER_CREATE  but it will only allow you to create a repair order. For other types, you have to create your own code.

Best regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

In our case we have to return the goods.  repair order is not relevant.

any other responses please...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function module to create and change delivery | SCN

The above thread might be able to help you.  but yes.. as indicated by Natalia, you'll have to create a FM for the notification.  But I beleive you can then call the above referenced FM and provide the necessary import parameters to it, your development would be minimal.

I think you need to create a TASK called "Special Approval"  Once that task is assigned than I believe that can be used to trigger the workflow. Look at WS 200063

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig, Thx for great help.

2 more question,

1. will return order contains reference of notification by doing the way you suggested.

2. yes we can trigger email for approval on TASK, but i want to know on Approval / Rejection where it will update in task? should i make the status for approve / Reject? What is the standard practice.

Thx

CR

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's been so long since I've worked with these I can't answer off the top of my head.  I know the the repair order, you can perform the GR with reference to the notification number.  Don't know about the customer return.

The task should log any status change with regard to workflow approvals. I'm not even close to knowing workflow but I'm pretty sure workflow can let you display any change info. Just not sure exactly where.

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check this thread

Repairs Processing Using Quality Notifications (RMA) - Quality Notifications (QM-QN) - SAP Library

SAP QM Quality Notifications - Customer Complaints Part 2 - YouRepeat

Create a Customer Return Notification

• The first one is complaints processing which focuses on the processing of credit memos if no goods are sent back. Steps covered in this scenarios are:
    • Quality notification creation QM01
    • Credit Memo Request creation VA01
    • Credit Memo Release for billing V23
    • Billing VF01
  • In the second one goods are returned and undergo a quality evaluation in order to decide if the goods are returned to unrestricted stock or blocked stock.
    • Creating Returns VA01
    • Displaying Batch for Return
    • Creating Returns Delivery VL01N
    • Post Goods Receipt
    • Releasing Returns to Billing V23
    • Billing VF01
Former Member
0 Kudos

Arunkumar, Thx for reply.

For Processing customer complaints through QM notification, will it keep a reference of notification in return order/credit memo?