cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last stock adjustment mass list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a transaction that can be run where you get a list of part numbers with their last stock adjustment date? By stock adjustment I mean movement type 701 - inventory difference in un-restricted use stock. So an adjustment to the stock on the system after a stock count has been done and the physical and system stocks were different.

Something like the below?

Part NumberLast stock adjustment date
Part 110/06/15
Part 223/05/15
Part 323/06/15
Part 414/04/15

Any help would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such list in SAP.

You can of course get the date of all 701 movements from MB51. But how will you differentiate between the last count and the last adjustment if both is done with a 701?

Further in a selection screen with multiple entries there is no technical link between an entered material number and an entered date. This link only exists from the selection screen if you have just one material or one date in your selection, but multiple materials and multiple dates does apply to all combinations of both fields.

If you know that all your materials which you enter have been counted on the same date, then you can use MB51 to list all 701 movements that have a posting date >counting date.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony

Did you already tried MB51, used with movement type 701?  Click on details and you should see the posting date which in you case would be last stock adj. date (if I am not wrong).

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Can this be done for a list of parts all at once? I get a blank report when running this in MB51.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anthony

Yes you can do for a list at once. Make sure that your input is accordingly to see the data. If you are restricting with posting dates then it could be there was no posting in that period that's why report being blank (just as an example).

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not working for me - is this the only way of getting this information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try MMBE and Go to environment and Material movement data it gives all the details.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anthony

Are you sure we have any posting for the same with movement 701? Could you share how are you checking with some screen shots?

Regards

Rahul