cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP : GR number in push deployment STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a business requirement where client wants material document number (GR) generated in ECC to be available in APO.

This GR number will then needs to be mapped with the newly created push deployment STO's (STO's generated due to new GR in ECC).

Could you please suggest how this can be achieved in SPP?

I have already checked stock related CIF structure but could nt find any standard field which captures GR detail.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Push Deployment in STO happens in real time using ATP EDQA Process. i.e as soon as your stock get increased (GR Stock change) Push deployment will happen in APO and the same will be sent back to ECC.

Can you check the feasibility on gathering the Material Document Number created for latest Stock increase Movement Type for a material and match it with latest STO created for the same Material.

Just my thought

Regards

Vinoth

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

Considering that you have active integration model for STOs i.e. Purchase Orders. You can use EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001 in APO to pull this information while CIFing STO to APO (though I am considering you will be mapping the same in some custom fields or something). Let me know if we have different understanding.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Rahul......May be I missed to explain one point in my earlier post.

The GR in ECC will trigger push deployment process in APO SPP, which will then create STO in APO only. Hence, I need to bring GR detail from ECC to APO, which I then need to map with STO created in APO and yes in some custom field .

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

As push deployment would trigger STO which eventually will go to ECC. In this case you need to write logic while CIFing STO from APO to ECC that it checks for material documents which ware posted latest and have not been mapped in any STO (need to do mapping in ECC also). This could be done through EXIT_SAPLMEPI_006 and populate this is in custom field in ECC in STO itself. Finally copy the same from STO to APO with above exit (EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PU_001) to APO.

This will make sure that you can track both in ECC & APO and can find unassigned document easily.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure will look for possible solution here.....Thanks