cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to show items capitalized and items not capitalized for a particular wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where in a WBS element has 2 PO's and each PO has 10 line items and GRN is made for each line items of the PO, So now as per our scenario we have 20 GRN  made for a single wbs with 2 PO's .

If 4 items are capitalized and 16 items are not capitalized I want to show this in a report Items which are capitalized and not capitalized for a single wbs.

regards,

GVK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jeffrey_Holdema
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using transaction - S_ALR_87012930 List of Origins of Asset Charges. This is available from the menu path: Information Systems > Accounting > Investment Management > Fixed Assets > List of Origins of Asset Charges. After inputting filter fields like company code, asset number (range), WBS element, or asset class, execute the report.

Best Regards

Jeffrey Holdeman

P.S. I realize this is an old question but it came up in my search and it didn't seem to have a satisfactory answer provided. (Wish you had said how you resolved it.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your time I have found the solution to my question.

regards,

GVK

tjirongoa
Explorer
0 Kudos

How did you solve this?

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check project report or logistic report.MBBS is one of them and ME2M ME2N.

even table MSEG COOIS

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check MBBS report, which will give you information about valuated project stock ( not capitalized items) and in the same report you can find the items which are capitalised with zero quantity and zero value.

Regards,

Rao