cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SAP CRM on HANA data in Hybris Marketing ADT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are doing a POC for Hybris Marketing on a deployment option where CEI and CRM share the common HANA database.We have uploaded customer data in SAP CRM and want to use the same data for Segmentation purpose in CEI ADT module.However , we are not able to get the data in CEI root tables.What is the approach and soltuion to sync update between SAP CRM and CEI where both the systems share the same data base.Other than CEI installation and activation , is there an additional step to use CRM data for segmentation?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Pratyasha,

The short answer is schema mapping as I believe your CRM and hybris Marketing are sharing the same database.

Now the details:

You can deploy SAP hybris Marketing on the same SAP HANA database as your SAP CRM system if your SAP CRM system is minimum an EHP2 for SAP CRM 7.0 on SAP HANA

For more information, please review the installation guide located SAP hybris Marketing – SAP Help Portal Page http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000807912013E.

Your scenario falls under deployment scenario C of installation guide.   Hub-Deployment With Shared SAP HANA System of SAP Business Suite, your database schema name is SAP while  is the system ID of your SAP ERP or SAP CRM system.  Schema mapping will make the CRM data available in yMKT in customer segmentation, insight..etc.

Now if you want to use "contact segmentation"  then you have to run first CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_FULL then CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_DELT for ongoing delta load.

Thanks

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for the detailed answer.

Our deployment scenario is D.Please suggest if the same reports work in Scenario D as well.

Regards,

Pratyasha

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes same reports should work.

Thanks

-Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharath.Let me try and execute the reports in the system.

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As long as you complete the schema mapping first then I think you can run them.  Otherwise, it wont find the data. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Regarding Mapping of schema , I believe Schema for SAP CRM in HANA is SAP_CUAN_CRM.

Is schema mapping for shared db done using CUAN_CRM_CONFIG transaction or is there any other technical step within HANA studio which I may have missed?

Please suggest if there is a guide by SAP for same.

Regards,

Pratyasha Shishodia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharath.. the reports worked post initial installation.

Answers (0)