cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create HTTPS Netweaver Gateway Service

former_member602416
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to create a secure Netweaver Gateway service, Basis has done the required configuration and I have choose the radio button SSL in SICF transaction for the service but on execution it does not find the service.See error message below.

Service is active in SICF and it works fine if i choose Standard radio button under Logon Data tab of SICF tcode.

Can someone please help.

Netweaver message -

<code>HTTP/404/E/Not Found</code>

<message>Service /sap/opu/odata/sap/Z_PAYMENT_SRV/ call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.The termination occurred in system XX with error code 404 and for the reason Not found. Please select a valid URL. If it is a valid URL, check whether service /sap/opu/odata/sap/Z_PAYMENT_SRV/ is active in transaction SICF. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.</message>

</error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAPUI5 Developer Center to SAP Gateway as suggested.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Were you able to solve the problem?

It would be better if you could share your solution to the community and close the discussion.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards,

Ekansh

former_member602416
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As mentioned in most of the POST to make the service secure, it needs to configure to SSL  under Security Requirement tab.

My issue was with Basis configuration and they resolved it.

Private_Member_15166
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post your query here to this space.

former_member602416
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for information.