cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristic is creating purchase req on weekend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing one issue here.

Heuristic is creating purchase req on weekend.

We have checked calendar, maintain in location, according to rule it shows only 5 days in working days.

still heuristic is creating purchase req on Sundays.

Please suggest if I am missing anything here and where I am supposed to look for the root cause?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Opening date = delivery date - planned delivery time - opening period

In APO, the planned delivery time is scheduled via the production calendar for the vendor location. If a production calendar is not maintained for the vendor, the planned delivery time is assumed in calendar days. Please check vendor location and opeing period.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
What time zone do you use to display on planning book? You need to first check /sapapo/mvm whether you've set local time zone for SNP. If yes, check time zone of the location.
Then check the time zone of the time series calendar (in /sapapo/calendar) you assigned to the destination location as receiving calendar. It should be the same as the time zone you're using for planning book.
If these are all OK, try to regenerate the time series calendar once.

Best Regards,
Ada

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

5 days is OK but what is the definition maintained in the calendar? When is the week starting? Did you checked that (it could be that your week start day is not Monday)? Have you defined a period factor in product master on lot size tab (in APO)?

Also check the calendar maintained in resource.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for reply.

yes i have check calendar , it weekdays, and week start with Monday.

yes period factor is maintain in T-lane we are not using from product location master.

previously it was working fine, 2 week back got this issue not able to check what changes make this happen.

Its an external procurement scenario, there is no resource, in this case

Regards,

Pankaj

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether it is happening for one material or for all (since you mentioned it was working before). Also check SAP notes (for your reference)

2059652 - Wrong Bucket Period for Periodic Lot Size Strategy 2

1326448 - Periodic Lot Size Strategy 2

1309791 - Purchase requisitions generated in the wrong bucket period

1752503 - Wrong Scheduling Due Period Lot Size

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It is happening for all product in same location.

Even I have removed Saturday and Sunday from time steam cal, still facing same error.

I am using lot for lot.

Regards,

SA