cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Alerts in Mitigation Controls Shows No Records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am Implementing GRC 10.1 SP08, Here I have configured Mitigation Controls by creatiing Root Organizational and Child root organizational Units, and Maintained Mitigation Monitor and Mitigation Approver in Owners tab of Child Organization in Organization of NWBC and Maintained Mitigation monitor, Mitigation Approver and Risk Owner centrally in Access control Owners and Created mitigation controls while adding the actions in Reports tab, the data is not saving so we have implemented a Note 2141463, but still it is showing the Warning that "Enter a Note" and while trying to run Access Alerts in Mitigation controls the report is not showing any entries in the table. Pls Suggest me that we need to Implement any note or anything else to be configured to get the access alerts in Mitigation controls. and Pls find the screen shots for the above mentioned warnings and all Kindly Help me out with this issue.

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Is it solved your issue? If it is solved can you please let us know the solution. Same issue we are facing in my GRC 10.1 SP09

---

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Please Maintain Actions in Reports Tab while creating Mitigation Controls and find the screen shot and Run GRAC_ALERT_GENERATE Job..?

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Thank you for reply.

When i save the new row with action getting error.

Can you please suggest, is there any activities will do additionally?

---

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Please Implement this note 2141463, Should work.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

After implement of given sap note. Still we are facing same error. Is it required any configuration after implementation of SAP note.

--

Thanks&Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Pls Delete the mitigation control and try to create it again and  check the Configuration once

Regards

Uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you set up any back end Alert jobs?

refer to the following blog post for more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam SanKirtan,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried for all the alerts and Action usage sync also bt still we are nt getting the entries and raised OSS, if we il get the result from them, il post soon.

Thnks

Uday