cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work center field not updated in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2 application. I have to add a custom field Work Center in the Edit Notification screen. Work center property is already present in edit notification transaction & object property. I have added a field in screen of Work center & I can see filed on screen. To update Work center in the backend I have wrote java classes. But when I am transmitting the Work center field is not updated to backend.

I have extended NotificationEditBAPI & NotificationPostBAPI. Also made changes in Config panel for these classes. Am I missing something ? Please let me if change is required.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

where have you added this workcenter property in "CREATE" section or "UPDATE" section in Java?

This property should be added in "UPDATE" section in HeaderParameter method of extended class of NotificationPostBAPI.

is workcenter property already activated in SAP? i would try with debugging the extended Java class and see if the value is going to SAP or not. if yes than something is wrong in SAP. May be field is not activated or something like that.

Hope this makes you clear.

Thanks

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Hi.  Due to your system is custom,  you may refer to the following SAP note that we used to populate WorkCenter to the backend as a reference.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2269309

Please check if this is your issue.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team