cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty EWA reports for non-abap systems(BI40,DS)

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear experts,

I have some trouble,  EWA reports for non-ABAP systems (BI 4.0, DataServices 4.0) generated is empty.

It was problem in stopped diagnostic agents on satellite systems, I restarted it, in management system connection with DA is ok too.

But after 2 weeks reports is empty. I suspect that satellite systems doesn't generate data.

How can I generate data in non-abap satelitte systems immediately(manualy) (like trn SDCCN in abap)?

Empty report:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BOBJ and DS are specific cases. From the front page, I do not see a product defined for this EWA, therefore, it was not able to select a template for generating the EWA, so it doesn't know which sections it should have.

The first thing you should check, is the definition of this system, starting from the LMDB, this wiki should help you with that:

Maintenance of Product in the System Landscape - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Besides that, for BOBJ and DS systems, I recommend checking the managed system configuration steps which are also described in the wiki above, for each product, and attached to note 1722874 you will find a very good document showing which data you should find the Introscope EM webview, and how to fix issues if this data is missing.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daulet,

1. Please check the following Link

2. 1907383 - How to Setup and Troubleshoot EarlyWatch Alert Reports in SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Following steps are related with older version.please check if usefull.

3..Manual trigger of non ABAP EWA

Schedule a session in SM_WORKCENTER

Navigate to the Solution

Navigate to Solution Monitoring EarlyWatch Alert

Click on Create, check the SID

Select the date, and confirm

A Session should now be scheduled with an hour glass

Perform a REFRESH SERVICES task in SDCCN on the SOLMAN (use RFC NONE)

An EWA session for the system in question appears as a task in SDCCN

Manually start that EWA session. (Highlight task in SDCCN , click edit, Start now)

Once done and the SDCCN task finishes > Go to DSWP again. You will see the session with two

Process the session (run job SM:EXEC SERVICES).