cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp group for SAP Contact Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m creating a whatsapp group for SAP Contact Center professionals. The group can be used for discussing issues, troubleshooting, quick advice and networking. Please leave your number and name if you want to join. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Name: Mohammed Abdul Khaleq

Kindly add me in your whatsaap group network. Thanks.

shkuber_786
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, This is RINKU. I want to join group for sap sd question and answer.

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Sharing personal information on SCN, like telephone numbers or email addresses is forbidden under the Rules of Engagement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor

Sharing personal information on SCN, like telephone numbers or email addresses is forbidden under the Rules of Engagement.

This rule exists for your own protection. The original poster has joined SCN very recently, and may for all you know be gathering contact details of professionals for commercial reasons. Further - do you want spammers and scammers to have your phone numbers which they can easily harvest from an open forum?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rjat, how i can to communicate my personal number for join to this whatsapp gruoup.

Regards.

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read Matthew's message above. Kindly also consider:

- By posting questions to forums such as SCN, the information will be available to everyone in the community, not within a limited closed group. You can benefit and learn from what others discuss, same way as everyone else can benefit from your contributions. Everything is easily searchable afterwards.

- The availability and accessibility of content in forums like SCN is controlled by a corporate, represented by a group of moderators. It is never dependend on just an individual person.

- By using some well-established social medias and the groups therein, you may be able to verify the identity of the other party e.g. via your network of connected contacts, or in some cases by the service itself. In case there are doubts regarding the identity, you should be very careful what comes to sharing private information or business details.

- If forming groups with names like "SAP Contact Center Professionals", the host/admin/moderator should carefully consider the group naming and make it very clear that 1) it is not any type of official SAP group and that 2) there is no association to SAP or the SAP Contact Center team, whatsoever. (@rajat)

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Private information removed. Please do not share your personal details in this forum.