cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Columns Fixed to Left- Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to fix few columns to left side of table,so I implemented  something like below

wd_this->lv_value->if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_scrollable_col_count( 10 ).

lo_column-r_column->set_fixed_position( cl_wd_abstr_table_column=>e_fixed_position-left ).

and also I have application parameter as well i.e. WDTABLENAVIGATION.

Up to here its working fine and on table columns are fixed at left  hand side while scrolling horizontally also I can see these fixed columns.

But in most of the cases my users will create their own table views, using the settings icon they can add/change fields and their order.

I want to fix my columns always at left even with settings always  they shouldn't change the order and remove any of my columns and also should't add before fixed columns.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

developerone
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try set_position method in the same class ?  Specify values 1, 2, 3 for the columns you want to be on the left always.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kabir, I tried you option as well still no luck,

Below is the option I am getting when I open the settings of ALV so that user able to change to 4,5,6...

so  lo_column-r_column->set_fixed_position( cl_wd_abstr_table_column=>e_fixed_position-left ).

is not helping tat all to fix the columns at left.

above option(image shouldn't be appear),when I check with in one other WDA ALV apps I can't see the above option and columns fixed by code are in green color...so user can't alter them at all.

But can't find the fix how that been implemented

Thanks

Rajesh