cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. CK785 Price not calculated from purch. info record for mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we are costing raw materials. The price control indicator for the materials is S.

When we are creating the material cost estimate, first I was getting an error as "No valid source of supply found for the material".

I checked the MRP2 for material master and its is F-10 i.e consignment.

I checked the PIR and there is no standard PIR but PIR with category 2 - consignment in the PIR master data.

My first question is - doesn't SAP consider PIR with category 2 for costing? If not then what is the workaround?

I read on one thread that we need to create procurement alternatives CK91N and mixing ratios CK94. Now when I did that I am getting different error as " CK785 - Price not calculated from purchase info record" and system is going to second strategy in the valuation variant i.e PP1 and picking up that.

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Devesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sean_xiao
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

For valuation with a price from info record, system can basically only consider info records with category N(standard) and L(subcontracting). Consignment is not supported in standard.

As a work around, you can keep an additional "standard" info record for the material.

Or you can check note 1483014 to use the BAdI FIND_INFORECORD_MATERIAL.

Regards,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sean,

When we create standard PIR, system is picking that up

However creating standard PIRs for bulk materials for just costing is not good idea acceptable to client.

we are looking into the sap note you mentioned above.

Thanks

Devesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

when you are getting this error? at the time of CK11n/CK40N?

If it is in CK11n...try CK40N

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal Kumar,

If we do not create the standard PIR and with consignment PIR and procurement alternatives and all, both the transactions CK11N and CK40N are giving the same error as "Price not calculated from PIR".

If we create standard PIR instead of consignment PIR, then system is correctly picking up standard PIR

Thanks,

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

Does your material master have a special procurement 10 on the material to "tell" it to use the Consignment PIR?

We do some consignment purchasing and have not problems with the cost:

• Special procurement = 10
  • Source list with fixed vendor
  • PRI for Consignment

Regards

Althea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devesh

Do you have a fixed vendor assigned on the source list?

Althea