cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not abel to print Sample Drawing Instruction label from QA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iam notabel to print Sample drawing instructions label for purchase order Batch.

I have tried in QA03 by providing inspection lot: menu extras -->print--> Sample drawing instructions and recived successfull message that will be printed after exiting the transiction but no print from the printer.

and Iam abel to print inspection instructions for the same.

This is only releated to the particular material Batch and I am able to print Sample drawing instructions  for other Material batches.

Please help me to resolve the issue in printing Sample drawing instructions.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd look at the receipt.  It sounds to me like the sample sizes might not have been able to be properly calculated or something along those lines.  I.e. a sample procedure calls for sampling based on container but the number of containers wasn't specified at goods receipt.

If i remember, getting message doesn't mean its done.  It's ony done after saving.  Have you checked the SAP inbox for any error notifications?

Craig

yadagiri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carig,

Thanks for the replay. I have seen that Sample size is 0 in the inspection lot. Can you please explain me in detail as I was very new to QM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't provide too much detail since I don't know your system design.  but you must be some how calcualting sample sizes via sampling procedures or other setttings.  for whatever reason, this lot couldn't cacluate the sample size.

My guess is the number of containrs wasn't specified.  I would use MBST to reverse the receipt.  Then redo it and make sure the number of containers is populated during the MIGO.  then it might be able to calculate one.

Craig