cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JMS Adapter Error in 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI 7.4 installed with Dual stack and I can see the JMS adapter in IB with the Message protocol and now I am trying to connect with Webshpere MQ 8 version and getting th receiver system error. I am maintaining the JMS receiver for the User credentials. I am not deployed any new sda file for JMS adapter. I can see some other blogs and come to know that AAE installation it self the JMS 1.X adapter I can see it in IB.

Here are the error:

Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS:0d2d66c61f053730a5036808dafa36db

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS:0d2d66c61f053730a5036808dafa36db

Error Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS:0d2d66c61f053730a5036808dafa36db

1. Anything needs to be maintained in the MQ side to receive this message?

2.. Is WMQ 8.0 supports message protocol JMS 1.X or need to have JMS 2.0

3. I developed the interfaces in the ESR and ID not in NWDS. Hope the NWDS will support only for the Java stack (AAE)?

Thanks,

ES.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following SAP note:

#1550054 - JMS - reconnect/disconnect tasks are not deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked the note it is not applicable for this system. Not able to see the details as per the note http://<host>:<port>/AdapterFramework/scheduler/scheduler.jsp. Tasks are with name BreakDetector$ReconnectTask.

It is a receiver JMS Adapter. The drivers are deployed successfully. WMQ 7.1 client drivers.

Any specific details needs to be checked in the Websphere MQ side the make sure everything is fine to make sure.

InformationMP: processing local module localejbs/SAP XI JMS Adapter/SendBinarytoXIJMSService
ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS_RCV_ADA:d00f6b2bc1f63abc9949d1cf4fd4afbf
ErrorException caught by adapter framework: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS_RCV_ADA:d00f6b2bc1f63abc9949d1cf4fd4afbf
ErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: JMS_RCV_ADA:d00f6b2bc1f63abc9949d1cf4fd4afbf
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Did you get a resolution to your error ? I am also getting the same error in receiver JMS channel.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_TRY_JMS_OMS:117bf4973aa33306a7577fe325f80f45

Exception caught by adapter framework: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_TRY_JMS_OMS:117bf4973aa33306a7577fe325f80f45

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SFTP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/SFTP failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.fsm.DFA$InvalidTransitionException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_TRY_JMS_OMS:117bf4973aa33306a7577fe325f80f45

If others have an answer to my question, kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.