cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola MC9190 -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We are using Motorola MC9190 6.5 mobile to access transaction LM01 and custom Tcode ZRF_MM_IM via mobile  internet explorer

We have generated SICF and attached an Internet service to the SICF service.

Parameters in SICF are

~WEBGUI1
~THEME99
~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR162
~OKCODE_PERMIT*
~TRANSACTIONLM01
~SOURCESZRLMENU,itsmobile
~ITSMOBILE1
~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR6
~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITSpx
~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDEDEVICEINCLUDE

SE80 has

STYLE:  MOBILE

We have created a link in the portal to access this ECC SICF.

When we access the link via PC internet explorer, it works fine. But when we access the same via the Motorola MC9190 device, it asks for userid password of the ecc system but then onlydisplays the first screen of the tcode LM01 (or the custom tcode). When we enter any values and hit enter or any function keys it wont take us anywhere.

Please let me know what are we supposed to do so that commands from the device are passed back to sap.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We changed from IE browser from the device to industrial browser with additional settings it worked.

Thank you all for your help

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

thanks for posting the solution.

Can you specify the exact Industrial Browser that you used in the end with the Motorola MC9190?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

You will have to generate HTML templates for ALL of the screens under EACH transaction that is called through those buttons on the first page. To find the screens for which the templates need to be created, in SAP Console, you can execute comment '/h' on this first menu page, and then go through each button to debug and check which all screens are getting displayed / navigated. After noting down these, you may create HTML templates for each of those screens as described in document: under 'Generate ITS templates for each screen.' section.

Please also see this thread:

Let me know.

Regards,

Utkarsha

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

From your description you have not generated templates for all the screens for the transaction LM01?

Have you followed the recommendation from Xuejiao re the templates?

Does the service: ZRF_MM_IM or ZRLMENU have these HTML screen templates?

One thing to note you are using the correct parameter: ~SOURCES

but you should NOT have the following parameters if this is an ITSMobile Service.

~WEBGUI1
~OKCODE_PERMIT1
~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR

See also the WIKI: Service Parameter and Settings - Wiki - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. When I changed the Logon Procedure to alternate logon procedure, the buttons started working. Earlier I used to see SSO2 status message. After I changed the logon procedure, the message is gone and the buttons are working. The problem now is, the screen is very small. It only displays very small on the very top left corner. Users wont be able to see the screen unless then double tab the screen. Can you please help me get a bigger screen and lock the screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

You will have to create a CSS file to define the height and width of the mobile screen pixel sizes.

Please refer this thread: and this one :

Let me know.

Regards

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

I would first comment out the parameters

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR6
~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS

px

to give
#~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR6
#~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITSpx

What are now the results when you call the service?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Utkarsha, I noticed when I accessed any website via Internet Explorer of the Motorola MC9190 device, its only loading on the top left corner like how sap screens are loading. It looks to me its device settings. Can we do anything at all here through programming?

Another question. Earlier I mentioned when I changed my alternate logon procedure mobile device me to navigate to the next screens. What I noticed was, I had to chose alternate logon procedure and also default development ecc system user id and password. If I force user who is using the link to enter ECC development user id and password, it takes to the linked transaction but there are some messages at the bottom "do_not_use_sso2_ticket” or "do_not_use_C certificate". are these the ones that are not allowing screens to be navigated? Now i have my user defaulted. But in prd we dont want to default user id and password on the logon procedure. What would be the correct logon procedure to be used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Could you please send a snapshot of the device screen somehow? (Taking a photo of the screen from your phone). As per my experience, this is possible to be achieved via the CSS file pixel settings.

For the second question, it is not necessary to default the user ID and password in SICF Logon Data. You can keep it blank. Also, make sure that you have done the settings as below:

It is imperative to keep Logon Procedure as 'Logon through HTTP fields' ONLY in case you are not using SSO or certificates.

Let me know.

Regards,

Utkarsha

0 Kudos

Hi Ramya,

Firstly,could you please change ~SOURCES to ~SOURCE.

Then could you please regenerate the templates with generator "Mobile4" and check this will help or not?

Best regards,

Xuejiao