cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C X ERP ECC: Sales Order Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Once I set up the standard integration correctly  if create a sales orden in the C4C a sales order document is also created automatically in the ERP, including the pricing determination.

That´s clear to me.

If I edit some value of a condiction price in the ERP, for instance, the sales order price will be also updated in the C4C?

Kindly regards!

Abilon Neves

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Abilon,

If you have scoped bi directional sales order replication between your C4C and ERP system any change in the order including adding or modifying of a pricing condition will trigger a replication and data will be changed.

Regards,

Binoo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Abilon,

were you able to replicate sales orders from C4C to ERP?

We have activated the scoping entry to replicate sales orders and we have added the communication arrangement (Sales Order Replication to SAP Business Suite).

However, in HCI we can't find any iFlow for sales order replication to ERP, therefore we cannot set the path in communication arrangement.

Could you please advise?

Thanks

Luca

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

the iFlow is "Create Sales Quote Follow Up Document in SAP Business Suite". The technical name is COD_ERP_CustomerQuoteFollowupBusinessTransactionDocumentReq.

Hope that helps

Hermann

0 Kudos

Hi Hermann,

thanks for you reply. However, that is exactly the iFlow we deployed.

We went a bit further today though. We found out the iFlow seems quite weird:

- the ORDER_HEADER_INX is not completely filled (e.g. DOC_TYPE, SALES_ORG, etc)

- the UPDATEFLAG is always U which makes impossible to create anything but only to update, which seesm to be impossible in C4C as after the object is saved in ECC it should be blocked for editing in C4C.

Of course also Quotes Followups were not created for the above problems. However, we succeeded in this by adding the update flags and changing the UPDATEFLAG to I.

Sales Orders are still impossible to be created, because the BINARY_RELATIONSHIPTYPE field is set to COD2 for sales orders. When BINARY_RELATIONSHIPTYPE is COD2 the function module SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE is not executed and no object is created.

Did you perhaps install any OSS note/Patch on ECC after C4C's May upgrade? Perhaps we missed it. Anyway, if so, also HCI iFlow should've been changed, while it's clearly not the case (we downloaded it after C4C's August release)

I can't understand how this should seamlessly work...

Thanks for your help,

Luca

h_duengelhoef
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

I can't comment on individual field mappings as I didn't do the mapping myself. What I can say is that we successfully tested the iFlow for both creation and update cases.

In the ERP inbound partner agreement (transaction WE20) we have an individual process code: COD_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2. You have use this one.

If you face an issue I would suggest you create a ticket with all the details. For concrete issues, tickets is the better channel.

Regards

Hermann

0 Kudos

Hi Hermann,

thanks again.

In the ERP inbound partner agreement (transaction WE20) we have an individual process code: COD_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2. You have use this one.

Yes, that's what we have configured.

If you face an issue I would suggest you create a ticket with all the details. For concrete issues, tickets is the better channel.

We already opened an incident last Friday.

Kind regards,

Luca

0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Can you please let me know the resolution for this issue? We are facing the same issue where the idoc is processed successfully but the sales order is not created. Further investigation has revealed the same issues as you had re FM SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE and the binary_relationshiptype doesn't have COD2 as an input parameter, hence FM is not executing and no object is created.

Thanks & Regards

Himanshu

0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

if I remember correctly, we just pdated the HCI iFlow and ECC Plugin to the latest version (at those time 0017). Afterwards, the sales order function module COD_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 could handle data correctly.

Cheers

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luca,

Unfortunately i´m not working with integration scoping in the project anymore.

There are a lot of posts here in SCN about this issue.

Sinceraly.

Abilon Neves.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bino!

Thank you!

Regards!