cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no.VL049 How to change warning message to Error for Complete delivery requirement

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

If we check the field complete delivery in sales order the entire items and quantities should be

delivered in a single delivery document.

But its giving a warning message and then allowing for partial delivery.

how to convert into a error message ?

I have already searched the forum and below are my finding-

IN OVM1 there are no any message no. VL049 same in OVAH there is no such message so how to change W to E ?

Further in SE91  i have found VL049 and at programming level we can be change Warning to error which will require ABAPer help but i am not sure that this is correct or not and is this the only wayout left with me.

Please provide your vaulable inputs.

Regards,

Vikal Arora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikal,

There is no standard way to meet your requirement. The way the system is designed here is to assume that the user has more knowledge than the system. It provides the user with a warning and assumes the user is knowledgeable enough to stop creating the delivery. I think if you create the delivery in background, the message will prevent the creation of the delivery (as the user is not there to tell the system that it is ok to create the delivery). You could use BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC to achieve your requirement.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try using a User exit to put validation Program Name: MV45AFZZ. for user exit ask abaper. or BADI

Create a BAdI implementation for BAdI BADI_SD_REF_DOC_CUST of enhancement spot BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM.