Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check in Intercompany customer sales order

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is using an inter company sales order process for order fulfillment to end customer. The process consist of raising the customer sales order in  company code  1000 and  getting it fulfilled from company code 2000.  Company code 2000 raises the intercompany  invoice to 1000 and company code 1000 raises the invoice to customer. There is one credit control area for all company codes. The credit management is fully implemented and working for all company codes.  The only issue reported is related to intercompany sales order which is as follows:

a) When I create the customer sales order in CC 1000 to be delivered by plant 2000(CC2000), credit check doesn't trigger.

b) When I create the customer sales order in CC 2000 to be delivered by plant 1000(CC1000), credit check does trigger.

Customer exist in both company codes and uses the same credit control area. I can't figure out why scenario 'a' is not working. It seems like I am missing something because scenario 'b' is working.

Please assist me in resolving the above issue.

Thanks,

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Need more information.

Better to check the two SOs in the system.

Have you tried to analyze the two SOs with report CHECK_CM?

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I have created two orders with same customer, i.e. one in CC1000 with two line items to be delivered by Plant 1000(CC1000)  and Plant2000(CC2000) respectively.  The second order is created in CC2000 similarly.  Then I have checked the report CHECK_CM.

Both orders are matching except for the credit price for second item(delivered by 2000) in first order, which is missing.

The second order created in 2000 looks fine with sales order total included in credit exposure in FD32.  In first order, only line item 01 sales value is accounted in credit exposure in FD32.

First Order(CC1000):

Line Item 01 Mat XXX Plant 1000

Line Item 02 Mat XXX Plant 2000

Second Order(CC200):

As I mentioned before, the issue only appeared in intercompany sales order.   I have reviewed credit management configuration and didn't find any thing missing.

Let me know what specific information you require.

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Have you maintained delivering plant in the customer master for company code CC1000 as Plant 1000? If so, remove the delivering plant from customer master and check again.

Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

There is no delivery plant in the customer master.

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Could you check f.32 for the customer.

One doubt i have is this plant 2000 is assigned to company code 1000 right.

In the 1st sales order for company code 1000, you have a sales area.

the plant 2000 will be assigned to this sales area.

for this sales area, have you maintained the credit control area in OVFL transaction?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

As you mentioned: credit price is empty. THis is why.

So you have to check the setting of pricing procedure and check the pricing of item w/o credit price.

If pricing looks ok (subtotal A is set  and the line has value), then maybe you have to debug why vbap-cmpre is blank.

V/08: in the pricing procedure used in the sales order, subtotal "A" must be entered in a line for determining the credit value (mark the pricing procedure and double click on "Control"). Usually, the net value plus taxes is used. This way the system is determined to use this subtotal for credit pricing. The credit price is stored in field VBAP-CMPRE and used for update and credit check. 

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have checked the f.32 for the customer and didn't find anything missing in both company codes.

Plant 2000 is assigned to company code 2000 and plant 1000 is assigned to company code 1000.

Sales Org. /Dist Channel used in 1st sales order is assigned to both  plants 1000 & 2000.

The sales area in 1st sales order is assigned to CCAr in OVFL.

CCAr is centralized and assigned to both company codes 1000 and 2000.

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

First Order(CC1000):

Second Order(CC200):

all the above entries have the same item category?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

Yes, the same material and item category is TAN.

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

The issue is resolved?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

I am sorry that I couldn't get back to you earlier. The issue hasn't been resolved yet.

I checked the current credit mgmt. customizing against the Checklist(SAP note: 18613) and couldn't find anything missing.

As I have mentioned, the issue is related to only above process.  Otherwise, the credit management is working just fine.

I had created another sales order in company code 1000. All line items except one is to be shipped from company code 2000(plant 2000). Credit master: no exposure with some credit limit specified in FD32.

I see following information after creating the sales order :

I will keep looking for the solution and will update this thread.

Thanks,

Abdul

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I am sorry that I couldn't get back to you earlier. The pricing procedure is fine as one of the item is getting CMPRE value.

You are right, may be I need to debug the missing CMPRE.

Thanks,

Abdul

Answers (0)