cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Confirmation Posting Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

My posting period in MM is 02/2007 and 03/2007. When I created a confirmation in SRM, i changed the posting date from current date (04/14/2007) to 02/14/2007. However, the system is still issuing and error message that I can only post in 02/2007 and 03/2007. When I try to create a goods receipt for the same PO in my R/3 backend (/nMIGO), it allows me to save the material document as long as I change the date to 02/14/2007.

Have you guys found a workaround for this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not need to implement a Badi or anything like it.

To bring in the posting date you need to change the template in SE80 by following the note 486124.

The posting date then appears on the header data tab and is labelled Fi Posting Date

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Marco's suggestion may work, also you could implement the code changes within note 486124 which is applicable for SRM 5 also.

Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we had the same requirement, we have opened the fields in HTML template to allow FI posting date(POSTING_DATE_FI).

It works.

thanks, Renga

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew,

I have seen you are answering all those old queries which no one may be monitoring and there are possibilities of these issues being solved by the questioner already.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You might have done the changes in MMPV, look at transaction OB52 also whether you have opend the posting period or not?

Regareds,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh/Shiv,

I don't want to close my periods in R/3. I want the adjustment to be made in SRM. Since in R/3 I am able to backdate, and I was expecting to be able to do the same in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The date in SRM confirmation is the document date and not the posting date.

If you want to change posting date you can use badi IF_EX_BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI~BBP_CONF_CHANGE and change field POSTING_DATE_FI (posting date). For example you can put into POSTING_DATE_FI filed the value of document date field (that is named POSTING_DATE).

Regards,

Marco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc

We are implementing Extended classic scenario in SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0 Client want to change the posting date for old Purchase order in SRM?. If so, pl let me know the procedure.

Thanks

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is only posting problem do like this.

Go to Transaction MMPV in MM System then Select your Company Code and Select the Period for 02/2007

Execute then system will give you a message.

Do same for period 03/2007 you problem will be solved, you can post for the month April 2007.

regards,

mahesh