cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Position Details - Cash Management powered by HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

We'll implement SAP Simple Finance and Fiori.

Now I'm trying to see report "Cash Position Details" on Fiori.

Problem

When I use Cash Position Details, an error message is displayed as below. 

'Unable to read data from Bank Account Currency view'

Situation

I have already done the basic configurations.(written in following URL)

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100003876582015E/SFIN_MIG_CASH.pdf

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100004942962015E/SFIN_CLM_CONFIG_GUIDE.pdf

What I wanna know

1) Has anyone had the same error message ? How had you corresponded ?

2) What data table is retrieved when Cash Position Detail executed ?

Best regards,

TM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is resolved now. We had to regenerate the time stamp on HANA database.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Debasis

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

Can you elaborate what you did to resolve the issue. We are facing same issue for Cash Position Details fiori app. Steps to regenerate the time stamp on HANA database.

Regards,

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, Kumar:

You can find the place in HANA Studio for 'Generate Time Data'.

BR, Lawrence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matsuura,

Has your issue on "Cash Postion Detail" app been resolved? We are also implementing new cash management with sFin 1508 and facing a similar issue. We have completed the configuration for Cash management in the system.

While accessing the Fiori App, we are getting error as " Can't format amount while currency is null -  ".

Is there any oData service for fetching the exchange rate??

Any help is realy appreciated.

Thanks

Debasis

bavi_cheng
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Debasis,

Would you please check if user->setting->Exchange Rate Type set successfully.

Further more, it would be good if you can create a ticket with more details, eg. system, which view you used(we have two view here), screen shot, etc. we can also look into system if it accessable.

Best regards, Bavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bevi,

Thanks for your response. Exchange rate Type is properly configured on the setting.

We have already created a ticket for the same issue. Message Number - 0000947684 2015. Kindly let me know if you need further information.

Thanks

Debasis

0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

Has your issue 0000947684 2015 on "Cash Postion Detail" app been resolved? We are also implementing new cash management with sFin 1508 and facing a similar issue. We have completed the configuration for Cash management in the system.

While accessing the Fiori App, we are getting error as " Can't format amount while currency is null -  ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matheus,

Still the issue is not resolved. I will update you once I get the solution to this.

Thanks

Debasis

bavi_cheng
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi TM,

Just some further info/quesitons:

1. It is sFIN2.0 or 1.0?  and what is the landscape? To provide more info to us, it might can get further details by press F12, in Chrome.

2. FYI: it'll get faster responsbile if have CSS tickets. and we(from development) also are happy to see the implementation of the product.

3. and it is also welcome in case new requirements(we have customer engagement program which can engage with customer) to the product.

Best regards, Bavi

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, TM:

Can you please attach the detailed information of error message? Thank you.

This issue might be caused by various root causes, for example, there is missing exchange rate defined for certain currency pair conversion, oDATA service is not activated yet, etc.

and regarding your second question, cash position details app is consuming database tables: FEBKO/FEBEP (bank statements), BSEG, FDES (memo records), and FQM_FLOW (one Exposure) and some other master data tables.

BR, Lawrence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, basically BSEG is used for Liquidity forecast in sfin, new field was created for it