cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy WT from IT 0008 to IT 0014

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm working on an International customized Schema, and we need to create a new WT in IT 0014, an exact copy of WTs already existing in 0008, where all Taxes are applied.

But the problem when I copy my new WT, the result is different, not all Taxes are applied on it.

Please what you suggest to solve such issue ?

Thanks in advance

Radwan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

you should search the function or rule within the schema where the tax amounts are calculated.

It would be great if you could provide more details regarding your problem. So it's easier for us to analyze and to help you.

Regards

Joerg

0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your reply, in our Schema we have a rule which calculates the Taxable amount, and this rule is ignoring my WT coming from IT 0014.

Please check the following, I think Tax calculation is under Sub-Schema ZT00, then ZT02.

The rule checks for PC 99, which I have already activated in my new WT, but still not considered !

Please help

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use table view V_512W_O to compare the values of Processing Class 99 between your IT0008 WT and your IT0014 WT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

could you please provide a screenshot from the processing of the rule from the simulation log. That would be helpful to recognize where the problem is.

Thank you

Regards

Joerg

0 Kudos

Dear Joerg,

Kindly find the screenshots from the rule processing.

As you can see it treats WTs from 0008, and ignore my new WT created on 0014.

0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Yes I used V_512W_O, and they are exactly the same, as it's a copy.

It must be in the Schema or related to Valuation Bases.

Thanks

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If pcr ZT02 is to cumulate "Taxable Income" into WT 9001, that WT 0001 and 0105 have the same value for Processing Class 99, then both are added into WT 9001.

You will have to find where processing is different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

if WT 0105 is your WT from IT 14 it isn't ignored. The amount of your wagetype 0105 (please check in IT before the rule will be processed) is added to the amount of wagetype 9001.

If WT 0105 is not your WT please provide your WT and please check if your WT is in IT before the rule will be processed. If your WT is not in IT before the rule will be processed you have to analyse where within the schema your WT was "lost".

Regards

Joerg

0 Kudos

Hello Joerg,

0105 is not my WT, it's from IT 0008.

My WT is not present in the IT of this rule, as soon as I get access to the system, I'll try to analyse where we "loose" our WT.

Thanks,

Radwan

0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

Sorry for the delay.

I have analysed the log, and found that the WT is lost from the begining, at EDIT BASIC DATA stage, because from the first IT my WT is not present.

Apparently it's the standard function WPBP, which is responsible to collect all "Basic Pay" WTs.

So I have to create a new function similar to WPBP and adding P0014 in the Input Parameters.

Do you think there is another way to solve it and avoid an Abaper action?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of creating a Custom Function, it seems that it would have been easier to add Function P0014 (with a special PCR to read only the WT required from IT0014) in your Sub-Schema ZT00 (Processing of Time Data),  possibly just after Function ZLIT.

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

As suggested by Remi, You can use the function P0014 and use the rule to manipulate accordingly. In our project, we have inserted the function in the "Processing of basic data section" after WPBP and used throughout where as if you want IT14 data only for this you can use it in the ZT00 Function.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

joerg-edinger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

as Remi suggests is the easiest way to bring the WT in your IT to use the function P0014. The below screenshot displays the location within the international schema XAP9.

After processing the function with a rule comparing to X011 your WT should be in table IT. You have to check then if your WT have not been transferred to RT before processing your rule.

Regards

Joerg

0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your valuable response, please could you help me with the syntax of the PCR.

In order to add the required WT to IT and make it available to ZT02.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

I have modified my Schema and included a modified rule of X011.

And I'm still not able to get only my required WT in IT, either I get all WTs from 0014 or nothing.

Could you help me please on the syntax of this rule.

Thanks,

Radwan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the Function P0014 that is immediately after Function ZLIT, create a new PCR that will be valid only for WT 0110.

In PCR Z011, presuming that WT 0110 has value 2 for Pr.Cl. 99, replace Operation OPIND by WGTYP? to query the WT.

For return value ****, do the same as before (OPIND   ADDWT *),

but return value 0110, do nothing as the WT would have already been processed in the new pcr.

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radwan,

What is your Processing Class 99 do?

Can you post the processing log to analyze where it is missed.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

I modified Z011, and I got my WT in IT, I have another issue is that the amount of my WT is doubled, from 660 to 1320, please check the following images.

Many thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Giriesh,

The Pr Cl 99 is just to identify if the WT is taxable or not.

The problem that I'm phasing now is that I'm getting my WT doubled, please check my last reply to Remi.

Thanks,

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Amount for WT 0110 gets doubled because that WT is being processed twice through Function P0014.

In Z011, you need to query the Wage Type (using operation WGTYP?), and for return value 0110 then you create the WT in the Input Table, but for return value **** you do nothing.

After ZT01 (Cumulation for Taxable Income), if WT 0110 has not had it's Amount changed from the output to Z011, you could make it "disappear" from the Input Table since it will be created again in X011, or you could replace X011 by an other Custom PCR that will process all WageTypes in IT0014 except 0110 (again, using operation WGTYP?).  If WT 0110 has had it's Amount changed, then you will need to replace X011 by a PCR that will exclude processing of that WT.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using table view V_512W_O to compare the 2 WTs and see if there are differences in them.

Next, as implied by Joerg, do a Payroll Simulation with the "Display log" box checked, and drill down into the schema to find the place where the tax amounts are being calculated.