Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split the Screen with Two Trasaction in one Flavor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts,

Hope you doing Great...

I have Requirement of client where he wants two Different transaction in one flavor to be incorporate.

here below I have attached one sample example image for the same.

Please help whether it is Possible or not or any workaround to play with it.

Thanks & Regards,

Milan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guessing the actual requirement isn't "run these two transactions together on one screen" but something more business process focused. I assume there's at least some connection wanted between the contents of the two transactions? Perhaps if you share the business requirement we might be able to help more.

To answer your specific question, if you aren't looking for any connection between the two transactions then Christoph Lordieck's suggestion of two HTML Viewer objects should work fine. It doesn't sound very useful, though.

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Milan,

i guess it's only possible if you use html viewer to access the transaction via webgui link. Just can't tell you if it works in 3.0 because i got issues with the html viewer as described here: . Should be possible i think if it is possible to navigate in the html viewer.

Otherwise i can't imagine a way to do that except for building a flavor and manually provide all the necessary fields and work with a lot of scripts.

Regards,

Christoph