cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier is not able to see changed PO on XXXXX portal,showing IDOC processed successfully from ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we check from PI end the status of that particular PO.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramu Babu,

You can also try this.

Open the Receiver Communication Channel & go to 'Open Channel Monitoring'.

Once it is opened, you will be able to see a short 'Memory Log' for the channel. There you can find the message ID & find the status of the message.

mateen_popatia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

If all the steps suggested by Priyanka are fine, then check for the retention period of that interface in PI (NWA -> Message Retention)

Regards,

Mateen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks to everyone,

Appologise for late response, I was stuck with some urgent issues

The issue was not resolved but you kept me in high spirit....

Thanks vishnu for a quick response from you.

Thanks Priyanka for your valuable inputs.

Thanks Mateen for your additional information.

comming back to my issue,

They have given me PO Number with that I tried to search for the IDoc Number, luckly i got it with the help of blogs( such a grt ppl like you guys).

I have checked in WE02 it was successfull and checked in the SM58 with TID, I dont find any stucked msgs with that TID.

I have checked in IDoc monitoring but i dont see any msgs with the relevant IDoc number.

So my question is where do i check further.

I got TID, direction, port everything in WE02, How cud i get Mesaage ID its not there in details(WE02)

usually it will be...

Please help me out guys.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramu

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

I assume your PI version is Single stack version.

To check the IDOC messages in idoc channel monitoring, the persistence property should be set to true in javaIdocadapter in resource adapter in NWA.

Also, one thing you need to remember is that, while checking in IDOC monitoring, you need to give the direction as inbound i.e. reverse to that of ECC direction.

If the above setting is not done in your PI system, then you need to go message monitoring database tab, give sender component, receiver  component details as per your interface configration, in time settings, give around IDOC triggered timings which you can get from ECC system WE02 transaction.

After setting this, search for messages and check one by one for your required message in the search list.

Regards

Vishnu

mateen_popatia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Retention period must have been configured in your PI system. You can check this in NWA -> Message Retention. 

For example: in our case the default retention period is 7 days. After 7 days the messages get deleted from PI system.

Maybe the messages got deleted form your PI system.

If this is your development environment, then you can resent the IDoc from your ECC system using transaction WE19 as follows:

Go to WE19 and enter the IDoc number for the PO in the "Existing IDoc" option and execute.

Then select button "Standard outbound processing"

A IDoc for the same PO will be created. Don't worry it will have any impact on your PO.

After that check whether that IDoc has reached the PI system or not and further to your supplier.

Important note: Please do this only in your non-production environment.

Regards,

Mateen

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Can you please let us know about the interface flow and configuration.

If it is routed through PI to the portal, depending on the IDOC timings, please check in your PI system and check the message accordingly.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vishnu for you reply...

Flow is ECC --> PI --> middleware--> 3rd party

RFC --> PI--> SFTP(we connet with another middleware)--> we are not aware how they connect with 3rd party.

Now the problem is PO has transfered from ECC successfully on 15th of this month but i dont see any

errors or sheduled status in PI message monitoring on those dates even it didnt reached the third party.

Now my quetion is where do we check for the PO status in PI.

Could you please breif up the details.

Thanks alot.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Please check the timings of the RFC/IDOC at the ECC level, then in your PI system, in message monitoring level, keep those timings and this interface related parameters in the screen shot and then search for your message.

Then, you would come to know whether the message has processed or in failure state from PI stand point.

Regards

Vishnu

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

I'm not sure whether you are using RFC adapter or IDoc from ECC to PI. Please try below.

In case of RFC sender:

1. Check in tRFC(SM58) of ECC system to see if there are any entries with errors with destination name as name of TCP/IP connection you created in ECC pointing to PI with program ID.

2. Next check in RFC sender communication channel in PI.

3. In PI RWB, Adapter Engine provide the interface name & timestamp to check ifthere are any messages.

In case of IDoc Sender:

1. Verify the IDoc in WE02/WE05 in ECC system, you should see successful outbound IDoc status code (Ex: 03).

2. If the IDoc is successful in WE02, then check in SM58/SMQ1 in ECC system.

3. Then, in PI using transaction IDX5, check the IDoc nubber

Once you receive message ID from any of the above cases, then in Adapter Engine verify the message ID to see it is successful or not. If it is successful means the messages is sent out from PI and there could be some issue in Receiver system(other middleware in this case).

Regards,

Priyanka