Did you mean: 

How to get different pricing in the same order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a situation where I need to have

(A) price of material calculated automatically from pricing procedure

(B) price of material to be taken from material master

I have 2 materials say material A and material B. For material A the price should come from pricing procedure and the condition record maintained in VK11.

And for material B, material should come from material master. (i.e. price maintained in conditions tab in sales org2 tab).

I have customized pricing condition PR00 to ZPR0 for my material type A but for material B how to get material master price.

If I add condtion type PR00 or VPRS in my procedure for material type B without maintaining my condition record it brings the price but shows condition as "Inactive because of subsequent price".

Kindly guide as how to solve this.

Note: I have searched the forum before posting this.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Might be helpful of what I am going to say - why do not you use manual condition type for the second material i.e B , there you can put whatever value u want.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

When you have two price conditions in your pricing procedure and both has value then the last one (Step wise) become the active condition. Previous one will become inactive.

Keep your condition ZPR0 after PR00 or VPRS (step wise). Maintain access sequence only for material A (ZPR0).  Then system will consider ZPR0 Price for Material A and PR00 price for material B as ZPR0 will not carry any value for Material B.

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I do not understand the purpose of having condition type PR00; when I am not maintaining any access sequence to it and no condition record.

My objective is to have material master price for material B .

Kindly clarify, how your soultion will fetch value from material master for material B.

Thanks,
pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I do not understand the purpose of having condition type PR00; when I am not maintaining any access sequence to it and no condition record.

My objective is to have material master price for material B .

Kindly clarify, how your soultion will fetch value from material master for material B.

=====================================================================

I tried your solution and this is what I get...

for material A :

condition type PR00  is at postiion 1 and in error (red traffic light)

Condtion type ZPR1 is at position 2 and in green light with correct price

For material B:

Conditon type PR00 is at position 1 with correct price.

and no condition type ZPR1. which is correct.

Now my question is do I need to ignore the condition type PR00 with red light and save my order

or delete that condition from order.

Also, I want to understand the relevance of Pricing condition PR00 if I am not maintaing the access sequence and condition records for it.

====================================================================

Thanks,
pradeep

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If both PR00 and ZPR1 have condition class = 'B', it is correct PR00 has red light(inactive).

Please see point 5 of note 836233.

Sorry but I am not quite understand your second question about "the relevance of pricing condition PR00 if I am not maintaining the access sequence and condition record for it".

Best Regards,

Tao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record for material B also for which you have table (only for material) for that in access sequence.  Of course, you can maintain for PR00 itself.  Hope, you were not intended to say system to consider VPRS value.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Then keep only one Price condition in the pricing procedure, either PR00 or ZPR1. Maintain condition record for both material. But for material B maintain the same value maintained in the material master.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained more than one price condition for material type B. This might be the reason and it will take only the last active condition. Thanks!