cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCOS_CUST not maintainable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a weird issue. On last thursday I was able to create an incident in the managed system and it was correctly send to the SAP solution manager system. Today I got an error, so I checked the table BCOS_CUST and suddenly there is no RFC connection maintained (column RFC: NONE). I tried to figure out the last person or programm who changed the table, but table logging is not activated in the system.

After all I decided to maintain the entries in the table, but when I try to edit it I receive the following error / warning:

• Caution: The table is cross-client
  • You are not allowed to change cross-client Customizing

So I checked the auth objects S_TABU_CLI and S_TABU_DIS, both are assigned to a role, which is assigned to my user. Even though I am not able to trace any errors via ST01. The logfile says the auth check for these two objects are ok, but I am not able to maintain the table.

I dont know if its relevant, but I implemented note 2138451 recently. System is a solman developement system with solman client and three clients for dev, qual and prod system. Version is 7.1 SP Level 25.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope you might have checked client settings in SCC4.

if not check again.

in SE06:-Set the relevant namspace/component to modifiable.

if it is a development system change global settings to modifiable

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

settings in SCC4 were wrong. I have no idea why that changed, even though the date of last change was a month back.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know that you have fixed the problem.

Thanks&Regards

Anand

Answers (0)