cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeploy Business Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I made some changes in a Business Scenario and I would like to redeploy the Business Scenario that I could see the cahnges in space.me?

I tried it with the redeploy in the HANA Studio but there aren't any changes in space.me.

And a second question how could I delet Business Scenarios in space.me.

Best regards,

Laurin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurin,

If the changes are related to any of the scenario artefacts, then sometimes I would re-login to see latest changes.

If the changes are related to data, then I would check Master Job/ Correlation job.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

the changes are related to the Scenario artefacts, I think. I added attributes and changed names of the process steps.

After I made those changes I have to redeploy the Business Scenario, or am I wrong?

Regards,

Laurin

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurin,

You may need to Generate your scenario again because most of the scenario artefacts need to be updated in Calculation views(System generated).

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I have done that and now it looks like it is not working any more the changes aren't shown and if new data get into table, OPint doesn't show any progress

Regards,
Laurin

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurin,

I assume that your scenario generation has been done successfully and Correlation job is also working fine.

To investigate the issue,we can find errors in table sap.opi.pv::SPVR_ERROR_LOGS under schema SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILTY.

Regards,

Naresh

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Laurin,

For any changes in Business Scenario, you need to regenerate the scenario.

To see new/update data in the Space.me you have to run the correlation procedure. You can either do that manually or can schedule the master job shipped with OpInt.

You can find the master job here :

http;//<host>:<port>/sap/hana/xs/admin/

/sap/opi/pv/master/OP_INT_MASTER_CORRELATION_PROCEDURE

You can find more information on the same in our guides

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_Installation_Upgrade.pdf

Section 6.2 : Configuring the SAP Operational Process Intelligence

Scheduler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think we are one the right way to solve the Problem. In the Installation and Upgrade guide stands that the role sap.opi.pv.roles::OPINTADMIN has assigned to me. But i am not able to find the Role. I am just able to find following roles:

sap.opi.ov.roles::OPINTDEVELOPER

sap.opi.ov.roles::OPINTSERVICE

sap.opi.ov.roles::OPINTUSER

sap.opi.workspace.admin::OPINTADMIN

and all of thes roles are assigned to me.

Is our OPInt on an old releas and has to be updated?
Or is there an other error?

Best Regards,

Laurin

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Laurin,

The Developer Guide you are looking in the portal is for OPINT 1.0 SPS09. Do not know which version of OPInt you have.

Answers (0)