cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentralized WMS - overdelivery indicator & goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm implementing the decentralized WMS functionality at our client. This is working fine except for the following inbound scernario.

For every pallet that is received in the local (non-SAP) WMS, we receive a SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL bapi IDOC. It is possible that we receive more than the original quantity in the PO, so we set the over delivery tolerance to 'unlimited'. Whenever we have received the full quantity of the inbound delivery, the system automatically set the 'Total Goods Movement Status' to Completed. Which leads to the fact than any pallets received afterwards in overdelivery cannot be received as the IDOCs get status 'Verification from WMS has already occurred'.

I'm probably missing some customizing for the total goods movement status to take the overdelivery tolerance into account...

Can you please help with useful suggestions?

Thank you, M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though the tolerance limit is set in PO.

The system flags the indicator completed if all the PO quantity is goods receipt.

Before taking over delivery you need to first Increase the PO quantity also.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, if that's the case, is there a way to refrain the system from setting the completed status in the delviery?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why should it be done if GR quantity equals PO quantity? When do you consider your deliveries as completed and how do you want to complete all the deliveries that are kept open when they meet 100% the PO quantity?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hello

same issue also for me.

any solution?

thanks

nfontellesh
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same issue. Any solution for it?

Thanks

Núria

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working with a decentralized set-up. The delivery is marked as complete when the decentral WMS tells me that it is complete, not by standard settings in SAP.

I want to change the customizing in such a way that the delviery is not set to complete automatically, I will have another interface message telling me that...

Does that answer your question?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Partly, how can you decentralized WM know that it is completed if does not even know the PO quantity?

What is first in your process? WM or ERP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We interface an inbound delivery to the decentral WMS. They will receive the stock into the WMS for each pallet (a partial GR)... they will only look at the inbound delivery, not the PO. But it is possible that an overdelivery is received in the WMS, in that case they want to be able to receive the stock and keep interfacing the GR-IDOCs.

Once they have received everything, in the WMS the shipment will be closed, which should trigger an IDOC to set the inbound delivery to complete...