cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Crystal Server 2011 - FTP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

just a question - since the last weeks i have a problem with sending a done report with SAP Crystal Server 2011 via FTP. The FTP Userdata are correct as they work with a normal ftp client. Also nothing has been changed at the SAP Crystal Server 2011.

If i use automatic work to process and send report data to ftp i get a connection error [CrystalEnterprise.Ftp]: [WSA10054].

Does anyone know what is the reason for this? My ftp user works, server is nothing changed. Also i tried several reports and several destinations for ftp sending.

Thanks a lot

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"If i use automatic work to process and send report data to ftp i get a connection error [CrystalEnterprise.Ftp]: [WSA10054]"

Can you check if there is limitation on connection being made to FTP server then this error occurs? For example, "FTP sites in the IIS:

•Open IIS Manager

•Go to Properties

•Click on the FTP site tab

•In FTP site connections, check for Connection limited to :

•When report is long running do check how much time it takes to complete scheduling. Accordingly change the connection time out setting in Properties of FTP site.

For FTP sites created using FTP Server applications, setting for Connection limited to and connection timeout will remain same."

Regards,

Jin-Chong

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no IIS running on this system. The interesting fact is that i can send reports through ftp to some destinations. But on the same host with other reports the error occurs

Answers (0)